Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dining's - Ajisen Bento (One Utama)

Lunch time again! It always be our headache moment as have to choose among so many restaurant to lunch in.. Finally, we all voted Ajisen, a smart choice because it priced economically and there is 20% discount for IBM employees.. Hehhe.. Don't jealous on me ya..

Here we start...















There are lots of choices in Ajisen Menu, various flavour of Ramen, Bento, Sushi, Teppanyaki, Desserts and etc etc.. It's wouldn't hard for any of us to get our favourite here. I've tried their ramen before, it was satisfying my stomuch (fulled) and taste buds. Nontheless, we all order bento as everyone seems like hunger for rice! ahaha..
The food served quite fast after the order (>10 minutes).

My Chicken Delux Bento Set, Yummy!! (RM13.90)












I love my bento set. As u can see, RM13.90 can get such many side dishes! Other than the main dish Chicken Teriyaki, 2pcs of fried dumplings and 2 pcs fried chicken balls (Chicken Karaage?) It may not be the ideal Japanese Cuisine if you looked for traditional Japanese food. But in terms of economic, it is a good choice for those Office Ladies and Gentlemen. The white rice they used is what you normally had in Malaysia instead of Japanese rice. The miso soup is "so-so" only. For me, it's good enough for Lunch.

Seok Ching's Pan fried Beef Set (RM10.90)














When I interviewed Seok Ching about her Beef Set, her answer was so ambiguos. Know why? Coz her mouth was fulled of food! From that, I guess her order was really good. *Giggling*

Siew Teng's Fish Katsu Set (RM10.90)















Siew Teng's Fish Katsu Set, two cubes of Agedashi Tofu was caming along. I personally not really like it, as the Fish Katsu was too thin, not worthy for me; however, Siew Teng seems enjoyed the set, as i noticed edi two times she ordered this set.

Bento Set come with Miso Soup, Ocha (RM1.50) Free refill!
















READY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
















GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Arh.. Another satisfied luncheon. Lalaaalaa~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment