Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shopping's - Met with Alan Yun !!

I met this guy in Cineleisure Shopping Complex for few times edi, saw him in his BMW once when I was searching for car park, saw him twice when I was on my way for movies, hahha. Last Saturday, again, appeared in front of my eye while shoping with my family, WuuHaaa...

Guess Who is that in Cineleisure's Mac City?

The One and Only *Charming Alan Yun*

He was kind and friendly when we ask for taking picture with him. Dunno why in the photo he looked not as nice as face to face, but tell u what, he very handsome and attractive neh.... If you do not know who is him, please refers to the aboves:-

"Alan Yun received his first commercial break being a talent on a Rejoice television commercial back in 1999. "

"Alan is now one of the most sought after commercial talents and actors in Malaysia being involved in various feature film and TV productions."

Gambateh~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. i'm just passing by and saw ur blog. u met him!! how lucky u... i wish i'd meet him when i'm shopping! hahaha~ :) have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... yea yea.. Lucky!! If you want to met him, mayb can try ur luck in Cineleisure, he always there!!.. Wish you luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. like HIM very much~ I wish to meet HIM~
    normally what time you saw him? Dear!!!!I like him more than 10 years already~ and i never met him, lucky you .. envy envy~
    since you are so lucky.. we shall be friend ya :)
    and next time we go cineleisure together, since you have luck with him :P hahaha
    msn: kate_ab@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like him for more than 10 year now and i never met him :S how lucky you are... :)
    what time you normally be there? i mean at cineleisure~? should try my luck there too~

    ReplyDelete